Submit your idea
We're looking for fresh ideas to make our public spaces great.
Tell us about your idea by filling out the form below. Use the following list as a checklist of information we'll need from you.
- Who you might need help and/or permission from?
- What you will need to carry out the project?
- When and where it will take place?
- Why do you think it's a great idea that will benefit the community?
- How you will bring your idea to life?
- And importantly, is it placemaking? Is it something the community can experience in a shared, public space?
- We also require a rough budget. We'll be aiming to maximise the funding we can raise for the winning idea at Beers and BIG Ideas in the following ways:
• Entry will be by donation, but the minimum donation will be the standard entry price – $10 for adults and $5 for children
• Council will again match funding up to $1,500 and help out with any permits, permission or resources where possible.
• We’ll help the winner set-up and promote a Go Fund Me campaign if your target budget isn't met on the night
- If you're idea is on private property, consider if you'll need insurance and budget for this.
- Beers and BIG Ideas projects can be anywhere in Warrnambool!
We'll contact you after you've submitted your idea. We'll let you know if your idea is ready to be presented, or, if it needs a bit more work, we'll give you some constructive feedback.
If you have any questions about submitting your idea, please check out the FAQ page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.