Submit your idea
We're looking for fresh ideas to make our public spaces great.
Tell us about your idea by filling out the form below. Use the checklist below - this is the information we'll need from you.
- Who might you need help and/or permission from?
- What will you need to carry out the project?
- When and where it will take place?
- Why do you think it's a great idea that will benefit the community?
- How will you bring your idea to life?
- And importantly, is it placemaking? Is it something the community can experience in a shared, public space?
- We also require a rough budget. The funding on offer is:
• All of the money raised on the door goes to the winning idea. Entry is $10 for Adults, $5 for children.
• Warrnambool City Council will match funding up to $1,500.
- If you're idea is on private property, consider if you'll need insurance and budget for this.
- Projects can take place anywhere in the Warrnambool City Council area.
We'll contact you after you've submitted your idea. We'll let you know if your idea is ready to be presented, or, if it needs a bit more work, we'll give you some constructive feedback.